- STUDENT ENROLLMENT
- 2,758 Undergraduate students and 444 Graduate/PhD Students
- SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
- $414,450 awarded to 170 College of Business Students
- CAREER FAIRS
- 163 employers and 1,001 students attended the Career Fairs last year
- INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS
- 10 International University Partnerships, 9 Study Abroad programs in 8 different locations and 7 Trade Missions
- CORPORATE PARTNERS
- 17 Corporate Partners during the 2019-2020 Academic Year
- SONTAG ENTREPRENEURSHIP COMPETITION
- The 2020 Sontag Competition featured 42 student applicants from 21 different majors, 3 PhD candidates and 1 Doctorate of Medicine candidate
- The $50,000 Annual Price was awarded to winning team TreaTea
The 2019-2020 academic year will forever be remembered as the period in which the COVID-19 pandemic first impacted the world, the United States, and the state of Nevada—including all aspects of the University of Nevada, Reno. Business operations have forever changed in the wake of this worldwide crisis.
As a premier global provider of business education, it is our responsibility to shift our ways of educating in moments like this to equip students with the skills needed to meet the demands of businesses in a constantly evolving world. We are confident that the adaptability shown by our students, in response to COVID-19, will serve them well as they enter their professional careers.
Our faculty and administrative staff are now back on campus for the start of the fall semester and we cannot express how excited we are to be engaging with our students in-person once again!
It is no secret that the economic impacts of COVID-19 have forced the University of Nevada, Reno campus leadership to make difficult decisions regarding budgetary cuts for the 2020-2021 Academic Year, the impact of your support will be greater than ever due to these budgetary restraints.
Many of you have reached out to ask how you can help, one incredible way to make an impact is by making a gift to The College of Business Dean’s Excellence Fund, in order to guarantee that our students receive the necessary educational resources to ensure their success. All donations to The College of Business will help offset the significant gap created by the virus.
For additional information or if you have questions on other ways to support the College of Business, please contact either of our Directors of Development, Zack Madonick at email@example.com or (775) 682-6041 or Danielle Pawliw at firstname.lastname@example.org or (775) 682-6556.