The faces of philanthropy who support the University of Nevada, Reno are many and diverse, just like the students we serve. By leveraging our collective strength, we can, and are, transforming lives through education.
Each year, thousands of people affirm their commitment to the University through gifts to the Nevada Fund. These gifts provide the University with maximum flexibility to respond to urgent and unanticipated needs as well as exceptional opportunities.
We hope you will help build upon our strong momentum and consider making a gift to the Nevada Fund today!
Recent gifts to the Nevada Fund have impacted:
- Our new Alpha Fund – Nevada female student-athletes are fueled with quality calories and the nutritional knowledge they need to maximize their strength and reach peak performance in training, competition and in the classroom.
- NevadaFIT – an intensive summer program for incoming freshmen that gives students a realistic exposure to the style, pace and rigor of college.
- Fall 2021 Wellness Welcome Back – activities that focus on “hopeful mindsets,” anti-depression education, anti-racism and other topics to ensure comprehensive and inclusive programing for our students.
- Women of Color Collective – the creation of a one to two-day retreat to create a community focused on finding meaning, healing, support and trust among undergraduate women of color on our campus.
- Fall 2021 Move-in/NOW Weekend – an exciting welcome for our new students moving into the dorms.
As we look to emerging needs of the future, the Nevada Fund seeks to support additional new initiatives like these. Please make a gift today and put your support behind the extraordinary students who persevere, the faculty who inspire and our Nevada community that seeks to build a better world.
If you have questions or would like more information about supporting the Nevada Fund, please contact Torrey Hood at (775) 682-6544 or email@example.com.